OFFLINE FOR HIGHER EFFICIENCY: SERIALIZATION WITH RONDO.
Offline serialization - against counterfeit medicines, for higher patient protection
Serialization of drugs - for the fullfilment of the directive 2011/62/EU - is confronting pharmaceutical companies all over the world with challenges, especially in relation to data handling and the integration of additional equipment and functions into existing packaging lines. Offline solutions, where secondary packaging is serialized directly by the folding-box manufacturer, combined with sophisticated data flow architectures, are a reliable, flexible and immediately available alternative to inline serialization.
Your benefits at a glance
- Consistent serialization results: Unique Code Software prevents duplications, particularly in fault situations and exceptional situations
- Secure management of serial numbers and reliable balancing of each single product
- Printing of all common code formats, such as C128 barcode (China code) and 2D data matrix (GS1) code
- No additional investment for existing packaging lines
- Maintaining the efficiency of existing equipment: no integration of printing technology, cameras and ejection equipment
- No increase of cost of line clearance during the packaging process
- Latest print technologies with high-contrast print images for optimum verifiability
- Free positioning of codes over the entire print area of the folding box is possible
- Pharma compliant data flow architectures and processes
- Validation of printing process by folding-box manufacturer
- Access to additional services such as tamper evidence and the application of special security features