Needs-based delivery in the shortest possible time.
Supply on Demand - Rondo's Supply Chain solution with Print on Demand
New serialization requirements, personalized medicine, the growing range of concentrations of active agents and increasing language and country versions mean that the plethora of secondary packaging for pharma products is constantly growing. The result: pharma companies are coming up against the limits of their current logistics concepts. They are seeking solutions to maintain their flexibility and at the same time to stem looming losses in terms of overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
With its Supply on Demand solution, Rondo substantially reduces turn-around times for orders and re-procurement costs for customers. To do this Rondo has automated its workflow and the workflow link with its customers by means of ERP integration. Many individual orders can now be processed when required.
Your benefits at a glance
- Print on demand
- No storage on customer’s premises
- Small delivery quantities
- Short delivery times: within one week
- Possible in combination with KIT supply (folding box incl. leaflet, label, etc.)
- Reduction of customer's TCO: means less capital is tied up
- Consistently high quality including security features
- 100 % inspection of folding boxes
- Customer’s goods inwards inspection undertaken by Rondo in compliance with strict GMP standards
- Possibility of serialization
- Accurate batch-based delivery with EU code possible
- Printing of variable data possible (e.g. batch numbers, prices, expiry date)